is a Costume Designer based in New York. She is a member of IATSE UNITED SCENIC ARTISTS LOCAL USA-829. She studied fashion design and pattern making technology at Vantan Design Institute in Tokyo, also fashion design and theatrical costume design at F.I.T. in New York City.
She has over 20 years of experience in fashion, and has created exquisite couture costumes for Hampton Ballet Theatre School for over a decade. In 2017, she made her NYC debut play at the Urban Stages Theatre for the American Premier of Angry Young Man, directed by Stephen Hamilton.
In 2020, she completed the Browzwear certificate program at F.I.T., and launched her online clothing shop GIRLS ON FILM COLLECTION.
Her Costume Designs include:
- Shakespeare play A Midsummer Night’s Dream, directed by Kate Muth and Josh Gladstone for the Neo-Political Cowgirls
- Musical Surviving the Rosenthals, directed and choreographed by Andrea Andresakis, written and produced by Arnie Roman
- My Fair Lady, directed by the award winning artist, Tony Walton
- Film Beach House directed by Jason Saltiel, produced by Ben Barenholtz, starring Murray Bartlett
- Opera Acis and Galatea with the Four Nations Ensemble, directed by Stephen Hamilton
- Shakespeare play Hamlet, also Macbeth, directed by Morgan Duke Vaughan and Tristan Vaughan
- Ballet Nutcracker, Cinderella and many more for the Hampton Ballet Theatre School, directed by Sara Jo Strickland