is an IATSE UNITED SCENIC ARTISTS LOCAL USA-829 Costume Designer based in New York. She is an experienced costume designer with couture dress designing, draping and sewing skills. She has also designed and created “couture costumes” for the Hampton Ballet Theater School for more than eleven years. Additionally, she was accepted by the United Scenic Artists unanimously after working with Tony Walton in 2013.
In 2020, she completed the Browzwear certificate program at F.I.T., and launched her online clothing shop GIRLS ON FILM COLLECTION.
Her Costume Designs include:
- Shakespeare play: The Dreamer; A Midsummer Night’s Dream, directed by Kate Muth and Josh Gladstone for the Neo-Political Cowgirls
- Musical: Surviving the Rosenthals, directed and choreographed by Andrea Andresakis, written and produced by Arnie Roman
- Musical: My Fair Lady, directed by the award winning artist, Tony Walton
- Film: Beach House directed by Jason Saltiel, produced by Ben Barenholtz, starring Murray Bartlett
- Opera: Acis and Galatea with the Four Nations Ensemble, directed by Stephen Hamilton
- Ballet: Nutcracker, Cinderella and many more for the Hampton Ballet Theatre School, directed by Sara Jo Strickland